Gold Plating Multilayer Printed Circuit Board 1-6oz Copper Thickness 0.4-3.2mm Board Thickness
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||PCB circuit board|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details||Blank carton, vacuum packed|
|Delivery Time||5-8 working day|
|Supply Ability||360000 square meters / year|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Solder Mask Color||Green, Blue, White, Black, Red, Yellow||Minimum Hole Size||0.2mm|
|Material||FR4, High Tg FR4, High Frequency, Rogers, Aluminum||Minimum Line Width/Spacing||3/3mil|
|Surface Finishing||HASL, OSP, ENIG, Immersion Silver, Gold Plating||Payment Term||T/T, PayPal, Western Union|
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow||Board Thickness||0.4-3.2mm|
gold plating multilayer printed circuit board,
1oz multilayer printed circuit board,
gold plating multi layer pcb board
Multi Layered Printed Circuit Board (MLPCBs) are a type of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which is designed with multiple layers of copper laminated and bonded together. They are used in a wide variety of electronic components and assemblies. MLPCBs offer superior performance, reliability, and flexibility compared to traditional single-layer PCBs. They also provide increased efficiency and cost savings in terms of design and manufacturing. MLPCBs have minimum line width/spacing of 3/3mil, copper thickness of 1-6oz, silkscreen colors of white, black, and yellow, minimum hole size of 0.2mm, and surface finishing of HASL (Hot Air Solder Leveling), OSP (Organic Solderability Preservative), ENIG (Electroless Nickel/Immersion Gold), Immersion silver, and gold plating.
- Product Name: Multilayer Printed Circuit Board
- Solder Mask Color: Green, Blue, White, Black, Red, Yellow
- Surface Finishing: HASL, OSP, ENIG, Immersion Silver, Gold Plating
- Silkscreen Color: White, Black, Yellow
- Copper Thickness: 1-6oz
|Material||FR4, High Tg FR4, High Frequency, Rogers, Aluminum|
|Minimum Hole Size||0.2mm|
|Silkscreen Color||White, Black, Yellow|
|Minimum Line Width/Spacing||3/3mil|
|Payment Term||T/T, PayPal, Western Union|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, Blue, White, Black, Red, Yellow|
|Surface Finishing||HASL, OSP, ENIG, Immersion Silver, Gold Plating|
JTETENG's Multi Layered Printed Circuit Board is the perfect choice for any business or individual looking for a reliable and cost-effective solution. With its wide range of options, ranging from 4-20 layers and a board thickness of 0.4-3.2mm, it can easily meet the requirements of any project. The copper thickness can be adjusted from 1-6oz and the minimum line width/spacing is 3/3mil. Additionally, it offers a wide variety of solder mask colors, including green, blue, white, black, red, and yellow. As such, it is the perfect choice for any application or scenario requiring a reliable and cost-effective solution.
Customized Multi Layer Printed Circuit Board from JTETENG
Are you looking for a top-quality and reliable Multi Layer Printed Circuit Board? JTETENG offers you the best customized Multi Layer Printed Circuit Board solution.
Our Multi Layer Printed Circuit Boards come with a minimum line width/spacing of 3/3 mil, a copper thickness of 1-6 oz, and a minimum hole size of 0.2mm. The materials used include FR4, High Tg FR4, High Frequency, Rogers, and Aluminum. The surface finishing options include HASL, OSP, ENIG, Immersion Silver, and Gold Plating.
JTETENG's Multi Layer Printed Circuit Boards are manufactured in China and are renowned for their durability and reliability.
Support and Services:
We offer technical support and services for Multilayer Printed Circuit Board (PCB). Our services include:
- Design consultation and optimization: Our team of experienced engineers can help you design your PCBs for maximum performance and reliability.
- Printed Circuit Board assembly: Our experienced technicians can assemble your PCBs with the highest accuracy and quality.
- Testing and troubleshooting: Our team of experts can help you test and troubleshoot your PCBs.
- Repair and maintenance: We offer repair and maintenance services for your PCBs.
Packing and Shipping:
In order to ensure that the Multilayer Printed Circuit Board is safely and securely stored, packaged and shipped, the following steps must be taken:
- A protective board should be used to cover the bottom side of the Multilayer Printed Circuit Board.
- The Multilayer Printed Circuit Board should be placed in an antistatic bag.
- The antistatic bag should be sealed and placed in an ESD-approved shipping container.
- The ESD-approved shipping container should be labeled with the appropriate shipping information.
- The ESD-approved shipping container should be placed in a larger shipping container with appropriate cushioning material.
- The larger shipping container should be labeled with the appropriate shipping information.
- The larger shipping container should be securely sealed and shipped to the destination.
- Q: What is Multilayer Printed Circuit Board?
- A: Multilayer Printed Circuit Board is a type of circuit board that consists of multiple layers of dielectric materials and copper foil layers that are laminated together to form a board. It's manufactured by JTETENG with model number PCB circuit board and origin from China.
- Q: What are the advantages of Multilayer Printed Circuit Board?
- A: Multilayer Printed Circuit Board offers greater flexibility in design, higher densities, improved electrical performance, and smaller board sizes.
- Q: What materials are used to make Multilayer Printed Circuit Board?
- A: The materials used to make Multilayer Printed Circuit Board typically include copper, laminate material, and solder mask.
- Q: How is a Multilayer Printed Circuit Board manufactured?
- A: A Multilayer Printed Circuit Board is manufactured by laminating multiple layers of dielectric material and copper foil together, drilling holes, and plating the holes with copper. Then, the board is etched with chemicals to remove unwanted copper, and solder mask is applied to complete the board.
- Q: What are the applications of Multilayer Printed Circuit Board?
- A: Multilayer Printed Circuit Board is widely used in a range of applications, including consumer electronics, automotive, medical, and industrial equipment.