A trademark registration certificate
High-tech Enterprise Certificate
Certificate of Quality Management System certification
Certificate of Quality System certification
PCB circuit board manufacturing process is very complex, in the quality has stringent requirements. Every PCB manufacturer pay special attention to quality issues, then, PCB manufacturers have what quality requirements for PCB?
1, appearance requirements:
(1) no contamination, inclusion, no handprint and oxidation, in order to prevent the impact of solderability, insulation.
(2) the same color and lustre, no peeling, leakage or deviation, oil leakage, in order to prevent the impact of welding.
(3) smooth edge, no bump or Burr, so as not to affect the assembly size, insulation.
(4) uniform conductor, no over-corrosion, notch, residual copper, in order to prevent the impact of electrical properties.
(5) the marking symbols are clear and readable, so as not to affect the assembly and maintenance.
(6) no scratches or scratches on the surface to avoid affecting the welding assembly and electrical properties.
(7) no bubbling or delamination between conductors or insulating layers, so as to avoid affecting mechanical and electrical properties.
2. Electrical performance:
it is very important to have proper electrical gap between conductors in multi-layer PCB to prevent flashing and breakdown between conductors in PCB processing, and can pass the product safety standard examination smoothly.
3. Mechanical Performance Requirements:
(1) before discharging, the copper clad laminate must be dried to ensure that the moisture in the laminate evaporates and the resin solidifies completely;
(2) strictly follow the longitude and latitude direction of discharging instructions when discharging;
(3) when laminating and typesetting, according to the warp and weft direction of PCB processing board, first distinguish the warp and weft direction, then do layout, ensure the warp and weft direction is consistent; do not allow to privately adjust the cold pressing time, and record, to ensure the complete release of stress in the board, resin completely cured;
(4) circuit board characters baking at high temperature, the need to adjust the size of the board shelf, frame does not allow the board bending, twisting, etc.
4, environmental resistance and other performance requirements:
the environmental resistance of circuit board including mildew resistance, wet resistance, resistance to cooking, resistance to temperature shock and other properties. The perfect quality control system is needed by every PCB factory.