Bubble Bag Packaging High Frequency PCBs Board Thickness 0.2-3.2mm With FR4
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Silk Screen Color||White, Black, Yellow, Etc.||Min Hole Size||0.2mm|
|Packaging||Vacuum Packing, Bubble Bag, Carton Box, Etc.||Material||FR4|
|Copper Thickness||1-4oz||Board Thickness||0.2-3.2mm|
|Min Trace Width/Space||3/3mil||Impedance Control||±10%|
High Frequency PCBs Board,
3.2mm High Frequency PCBs
High-frequency circuit boards, also known as high-speed printed boards or high-performance circuit boards, are printed circuit boards (PCBs) designed to meet the need for high-speed, high-frequency electronic devices. These boards are manufactured with a range of features, including silk screen colors such as white, black, yellow and others; board thickness ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm; impedance control of ±10%; copper thickness of 1-4oz; and a minimum hole size of 0.2mm. High-frequency circuit boards are designed to meet the rigorous demands of high-speed, high-frequency applications.
- High-Frequency Printed Circuit Boards: Vacuum Packing, Bubble Bag, Carton Box, Etc., Min Trace Width/Space: 3/3mil, Impedance Control: ±10%, Layer: 2-10, Solder Mask Color: Green, Blue, White, Black, Etc.
- High-Speed Circuit Boards: Vacuum Packing, Bubble Bag, Carton Box, Etc., Min Trace Width/Space: 3/3mil, Impedance Control: ±10%, Layer: 2-10, Solder Mask Color: Green, Blue, White, Black, Etc.
- High-Frequency Printed Boards: Vacuum Packing, Bubble Bag, Carton Box, Etc., Min Trace Width/Space: 3/3mil, Impedance Control: ±10%, Layer: 2-10, Solder Mask Color: Green, Blue, White, Black, Etc.
|Product||High-Speed Printed Circuit Boards, High-Frequency Printed Boards, High-Speed Circuit Boards|
|Packaging||Vacuum Packing, Bubble Bag, Carton Box, Etc.|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, Blue, White, Black, Etc.|
|Min Trace Width/Space||3/3mil|
|Min Hole Size||0.2mm|
|Surface Finish||HASL, ENIG, OSP, Etc.|
|Silk Screen Color||White, Black, Yellow, Etc.|
High-Performance Printed Circuit Boards from JTETENG are widely used in a variety of applications and industries. These boards are designed to provide reliable, high-speed performance and superior electrical properties. Their features include a variety of solder mask colors, such as green, blue, white, black, and more; board thicknesses from 0.2 to 3.2mm; and an impressive minimum trace width/space of 3/3 mil. The boards are also made of high-quality FR4 material and come with vacuum packing, bubble bag, and carton box packaging to ensure safe transportation and delivery. With its superior electrical properties and high-speed performance, JTETENG’s High-Performance Printed Circuit Boards provide a reliable solution for many different applications.
High-Frequency Printed Boards: Customized for Your Needs
JTETENG offers high frequency PCBs that are manufactured to your exact specifications. Our high-frequency circuit boards are capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions and provide impedance control of ±10%.
Our boards are available in a variety of thicknesses, ranging from 0.2mm to 3.2mm. We offer a wide range of solder mask colors, including green, blue, white, and black. All of our boards are made of FR4 material and are available with a variety of surface finishes, including HASL, ENIG, and OSP.
If you're looking for high-quality, high-frequency printed boards, then look no further than JTETENG!
Support and Services:
High Frequency PCBs Technical Support and Service
- Provide technical assistance to customers in the selection of materials and design of high-frequency PCBs.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to customers to improve the performance of high-frequency PCBs.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and repairing high-frequency PCBs.
- Provide on-site technical support for high-frequency PCBs.
- Provide customer feedback on high-frequency PCBs.
- Provide training and guidance for customers on high-frequency PCBs.
- Provide online technical support and services for customers on high-frequency PCBs.
Packing and Shipping:
High Frequency PCBs must be packaged and shipped with special care to ensure that the boards arrive undamaged. Here are the steps for packaging and shipping High Frequency PCBs:
- Carefully wrap the PCBs in bubble wrap or other protective material. This prevents damage from static electricity.
- Place the bubble-wrapped PCBs inside a static-shielding bag.
- Put the static-shielding bag inside an antistatic shipping box.
- Place the antistatic shipping box in another cardboard shipping box.
- Pack the cardboard shipping box with foam peanuts or other cushioning material.
- Seal the cardboard shipping box and label it as containing high frequency electronic components.
- Ship the package using a reputable shipping service.
- Q:What is the brand name of the High Frequency PCBs?
- A:The brand name of the High Frequency PCBs is JTETENG.
- Q:What is the model number of the High Frequency PCBs?
- A:The model number of the High Frequency PCBs is PCB circuit board.
- Q:Where is the High Frequency PCBs made?
- A:The High Frequency PCBs are made in China.
- Q:What material is used to make High Frequency PCBs?
- A:High Frequency PCBs are made of high-quality FR4 material and copper foil.
- Q:What is the application of High Frequency PCBs?
- A:High Frequency PCBs are mainly used in high frequency wireless communication products, such as mobile phones, base stations, satellite communication systems, etc.