Circuit Board Through Hole Assembly Black Solder Mask 1 Year Warranty
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||PCB circuit board|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details||Inner vacuum packing, outer standard carton|
|Delivery Time||5-8 days for delivery|
|Supply Ability||150000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Year|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil||Board Thickness||0.2mm-3.2mm|
|Min. Line Width/Space||3mil/3mil||Copper Thickness||1/2oz-4oz|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Black, Etc.||Testing||AOI, X-Ray, Flying Probe, Etc.|
|Warranty||1 Year||Product Name||PCB Board Assembly|
PCB Through Hole Assembly,
Circuit Board Through Hole Assembly 0.2mm,
Through Hole PCB Board Assembly
Circuit Board Assembly, also known as PCB Manufacturing or PCBA Manufacturing, is the process of creating printed circuit boards through the assembly of components on a substrate. Through this process, PCBs are used in a variety of applications. Our PCB Board Assembly services include copper thicknesses ranging from 1/2oz to 4oz, with a minimum line width/space of 3mil/3mil. We use advanced testing techniques such as AOI, X-Ray, and Flying Probe to ensure the highest quality. Our products are guaranteed with a 1 year warranty and made with materials such as FR4, Aluminum, and Rogers. Rely on us for all your PCB Board Assembly needs!
- Product Name: PCB Board Assembly
- Solder Mask Color: Green, White, Black, Etc.
- Surface Finish: HASL, ENIG, OSP, Etc.
- Min. Hole Size: 0.2mm
- Board Thickness: 0.2mm-3.2mm
- Copper Thickness: 1/2oz-4oz
- Circuit Board Assembly Process: Component mounting, soldering, electrical testing, etc.
- PCB Manufacturing: PCB layout, base material fabrication, etching, drilling, plating, etc.
- Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing: Component assembly, soldering, testing, inspection, etc.
|Product Attributes||Technical Parameters|
|Testing||AOI, X-Ray, Flying Probe, Etc.|
|Min. Annular Ring||3mil|
|Min. Line Width/Space||3mil/3mil|
|Solder Mask Color||Green, White, Black, Etc.|
|Surface Finish||HASL, ENIG, OSP, Etc.|
|Product Name||PCB Board Assembly|
|Silk Screen Color||White, Black, Yellow, Etc.|
JTETENG is a reliable PCB Board Assembly manufacturer with years of experience in the industry. Our advanced manufacturing technologies allow us to provide high-quality PCB Board Assembly services, such as high-precision PCB manufacturing, circuit board assembly, and more. We specialize in custom PCB board manufacturing with min. annular ring of 3mil, surface finish of HASL, ENIG, OSP, etc., board thickness of 0.2mm-3.2mm, and min. line width/space of 3mil/3mil. We provide a comprehensive series of testing services, such as AOI, X-Ray, Flying Probe, etc., to ensure our products are of the highest quality. All our products are made using the latest technologies and are designed to meet the most stringent industry standards. Our experienced team of engineers is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their desired goals. With our commitment to quality and customer service, JTETENG is the perfect choice for all your PCB Board Assembly needs.
JTETENG has been providing customers with quality PCB circuit board assembly services. Our PCB board assembly services include:
- Brand Name: JTETENG
- Model Number: PCB circuit board
- Place of Origin: China
- Min. Hole Size: 0.2mm
- Board Thickness: 0.2mm-3.2mm
- Material: FR4, Aluminum, Rogers, Etc.
- Min. Line Width/Space: 3mil/3mil
- Silk Screen Color: White, Black, Yellow, Etc.
Our experienced team of professionals are dedicated to delivering circuit board assembly services that are tailored to meet your exact requirements. We specialize in PCB manufacturing, circuit board assembly services, and other high-tech solutions.
Whether you need custom circuit boards built for prototyping, production, or for a specialized application, JTETENG has the skills and experience to get the job done. Contact us today to learn more about our circuit board assembly services.
Support and Services:
We provide technical support and services to ensure that you receive the best possible performance from your PCB Board Assembly. Our team of highly-trained technicians are here to help you troubleshoot any issues that may arise, and to provide you with advice and guidance for achieving optimal results.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Providing advice and guidance for optimal performance
- Upgrading components or software
- Repairing or replacing defective parts
- Assisting with installation and setup
- Providing technical training
We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, and we will work with you to make sure that you get the best from your PCB Board Assembly.
Packing and Shipping:
Packaging for PCB Board Assembly requires careful attention to detail to ensure product safety and integrity during shipping. The following guidelines should be followed:
- Pack the PCB Board Assembly in an anti-static bag to protect against static electricity and other elements.
- Place the PCB Board Assembly in a box that is at least twice the size of the product.
- Pack the box with enough cushioning material to protect against shock and vibration.
- Place a label on the package with the customer's address information.
- Upon arrival, inspect the product for any signs of damage or tampering.
Shipment of PCB Board Assembly should be done using reliable carriers and methods that provide tracking information. Every package should be tracked and insured in case of loss or damage.
Q1: What is the brand name of the PCB Board Assembly?
A1: The brand name of the PCB Board Assembly is JTETENG.
Q2: What is the model number of the product?
A2: The model number of this product is PCB circuit board.
Q3: Where is the product from?
A3: This product is from China.
Q4: What materials are used in the PCB Board Assembly?
A4: The PCB Board Assembly is made of high quality materials, like fiberglass, copper, and solder.
Q5: Does the PCB Board Assembly come with installation instructions?
A5: Yes, the PCB Board Assembly comes with the installation instructions.